The route below may change because of strikes, weather issues and festivities.
- Pick you up at your hotel – if applicable or requested
- We are going to explore the Plazoleta Regocijo and the City Hall – exterior visit
- Next, we will hit the San Francisco Plaza and the Saint Claire Arch
- We will delve into the most traditional market in Cusco known as Mercado San Pedro – interior visit
- The Plaza de Armas is part of this tour where we´ll talk about the Origins of the Inca empire and the Cathedral – interior visit
- We will stop by the Sun street – Inti K’ijllu in the Quechua language
- The Twelve-sided stone and the Palace of Inca Roq’a are included in this tour
- We are going to stop by the Palace of Pachaquteq – interior-visit from Monday through Friday in the mornings
- Finally, we will top off this tour by visiting the Temple of Qoricancha – interior visit
- We finish this tour anywhere in the historic center like the Plaza de Armas or walk you back to your hotel as long as it is located in the city center
Note: In this private walking tour, we will visit the attractions mentioned from the exterior, except for some attractions; However, you can contact us and we will do our best to modify the itinerary based on your preferences.