The snow-capped Chachani volcano is extinct, some times during the year we can see snow on the summit. You start early at 7.30 am and drive up to 5’000 m where you will be starting your hike. After two hours you will reach the base camp at 5’300 m where we will spend the night. The next day early in the morning you will keep going until the peak at 6’075 m. After enjoying the beautiful view you will then go back down to the camp and then to Arequipa. You will be back at around 4.00 pm.
- Professional high mountain guide (bilingual Spanish-English)
- Transport (4×4)
- Climbing Equipment (sleeping bag, tent, mattress, crampons, ice ax, and rope, only if there is snow on the top.)
- Meals on the Mountain (1 box lunch- 1 hot dinner -1 hot breakfast)
- Oxygen bottle (in the 4×4)
- First aid kit
- Tents and food for our camp staff.
- 4 liters of water (cook, wash…)
- Hiking boots