How to recognize our Tour Guides? LOOK FOR THE FTF LOGO ON THE YELLOW VESTS, do not get confused, only FTF logo.
SITES WE COVER ON THE TOUR:
Historical Briefing of Cusco City
- We go to the east of the city, to Plaza San Francisco
- Saint Claire Arch
- San Pedro Church
- San Pedro Market, which was designed by Alexander Gustave Eiffel
- Inside the Market we will see: Llama Fetus, Dehydrated Meat, Frog killer lady, Frog Juice, Food items native to the American Continent, Innards section (if you are allergic you can always stand aside)
- Plaza de Armas (Main Square)
- Acclla Wasi Temple (The Virgin Girls of the Sun)
- Alpaca and Llama Watching
- Palace of Pachaquteq The 9th emperor
- Palace of Inca Tupac Yupanqui.
- Real Alpaca Wool Demonstration
Language: Tour is in English and Spanish.
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it’s done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for every budget.